Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter for a FREE 85 page eBook on the 7 Secrets of Success and get regular updates, news and more.
- Freedom Code
2nd Pillar: Alignment
Becoming Aligned with Universal Energy is about the ability to understand and utilize the positive forces that energize your inner space and permeate the world around you through accessing the powerful field of energy and information that pervades the universe.
To be aligned you must have a clear Vision of the ‘ideal you’ accompanied by a life plan that is informed by your values. Vision creates and attracts power. When the flow of your intentions and goals are clear they flow effortlessly into the universal information field. Vision feeds belief and as you begin to see parts of your vision being realized your belief is bolstered.
This Pillar has an extensive range of effective tools, strategies and techniques to facilitate alignment. Among these are three techniques to synchronize the aims of the conscious and nonconscious parts of the mind.
By practicing Alignment you will:
1. Develop clarity and focus around a Vision and overall plan for your life.
2. Clarify the values that are important to you and commit to honoring them.
3. Understand and utilize the universal powers and energies that are available to you in unlimited quantities in the universal information field.
4. Use the power of belief and directed flow to bring about the realization of your Vision and Life plan.
5. Become familiar with and use a range of tools and techniques that align you with universal energy and help you achieve greater balance, unity and harmony in your life.
6. Gain increased power and focus in goal-pursuit through alignment of the conscious and nonconscious parts of the mind.
7. Heal and integrate your psyche and experience a strong feeling of ease, peace and contentment.
Each Pillar is connected to one of the seven qualities of Authenticity outlined in Chapter 4 of the book Being You: How to Live Authentically. This Pillar is connected to the quality of Congruence.